10. Free T-Shirt from Schweser (They were handing them out as we left the testing site.)
9. Got to use my short-cut for multi-stage dividend discount
model valuation problems. (I admit, I’m a math geek.)
8. Time to catch up on my reading.
7. Going vacation to Glacier National Park in 9 days (after the Colorado
Renewable Energy Conference)
6. More time to blog.
5. New ideas for articles.
4. I got some ideas on good arguments I intend to use that renewable energy
projects deserve to be evaluated at a lower discount rate in the next Least Cost
Plan at the Colorado Public Utilities Commission.
3. Don’t need to study for the next one ’til 2008.
2. Ethanol (not the type they put in cars.)
1. I think I passed (actual results don’t come out until August).